Communicants’ Class prepares our covenant children to become communing members of the church before confirming their baptismal vows through the public profession of their faith and admission to Holy Communion. Any student who is in 6th through 12th grade is invited to participate. The classes last for 5 weeks and are taught on Sunday evenings in the Westminster Room at 6:00 PM. Here are the dates for the class:
- January 9 – Orientation and Class One
- January 16 – No Class, MLK Holiday Weekend
- January 23 – Class Two
- January 30 – Class Three
- February 6 – Class Four
- February 13 – Final Class Meeting
Also, here are a few more dates that will be important for the class:
- February 27 – 4:45 in Westminster Room, Shepherd Interviews
- Between February 28 and April 27, students will schedule a personal interview with Mr. Mac.
- April 27 – 7:15 in Westminster Room, Session Meeting
- May 1 – 12:00 in Trinity Hall, Communicants’ Lunch
- May 8 – 8:30 in Morning Worship, Public Profession of Faith
Questions? Please contact Stephanie Williams at email@example.com.
The registration deadline is December 1, 2021.