Summer School 2021
June 14-July 28
Information about Summer School 2021:
- Time: 9:30 AM – 1:15 PM, pick up until 1:30 PM
- Summer school will only meet on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.
- Early room available every day at 8:30 AM, $5 charge. No late room.
- We offer 1-, 2-, and 3-day options. Chapel for 3’s and up will be Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Age: 4 months – completed Kindergarten
- Classes for every age will be contingent on enrollment
- Trinity Preschool is a loving, Christian environment. We strive to teach the gospel in all that we do. Regularly scheduled chapel (three-year-olds and up), blessings at lunch, and age-appropriate Bible stories are specific ways in which spirituality is nurtured.
- “Wading Through the Bible” – stories about water! We will have fun hearing different stories throughout the Bible that involve water (and fish)! Water is a gift from God, and it is a symbol of cleansing, redemption, and forgiveness. We will also have a lot of fun ‘water’ crafts and activities.
- All ages have the opportunity to play on the playground. We have an outdoor and an indoor playground. We will also have some fun days like water day, a visit from the ice cream truck, and other fun summer activities and crafts.
- We have 2 teachers in each classroom. They are experienced, trained professionals chosen for their warmth, creativity, and love for Jesus Christ. Each teacher is trained in first aid and CPR.
- To register, please print and complete this Summer Registration Form and call Lucy Freeman at 334.262.8830.
Summer 2021 Tuition and Fees
- Registration fee is $50/per child.
- Registration and supply fees are non-refundable.
- Your child’s spot is not secured until registration has been paid.
- Registration form and fee must be turned in by April 23, 2021
- Supply fee due by June 14, 2021
Entire Summer (7 Weeks)
Supply Fee (One-time Payment)
- If you are not registered for summer school, you may drop in if room allows.
- You are only allowed to drop-in three times during the entire summer.
- Must call at least 24 hours in advance.