The Casavant Pipe Organ
Consisting of 2,764 pipes, 43 stops, and 51 ranks of pipes, the instrument, Opus 3600, was built by the Casavant Fréres Company of Quebec, Canada. The organ was completed in 1985. A zymbelstern and Schulmerich carillon were added several years later. In 2007, a Peterson ICS-4000 digital capture system was added, including a complete rewiring of the console and chamber by Robert Gladden and Associates of Merchantville, New Jersey. Numerous tonal improvements have also been recently made. This instrument is superbly designed for use in all aspects of congregational worship as well as for recitals and special worship services.
The Sanctuary Piano
We are blessed with a remarkable Steinway model B, seven-foot grand piano. It is an ideal instrument for accompanying our choral ensembles, soloists and the Sunday evening worship service
Trinity’s harpsichord was constructed by David Stone in 1977 and has been maintained by Mr. Stone since that time. The instrument is a Flemish single manual Hubbard Harpsichord kit reproducing an instrument by Hans Moermans from 1584. The harpsichord was refurbished in 2005, when it was decoratively painted, restrung, and given a new plectrum.
Trinity has a five-octave set of Schulmerich hand bells that have been completely refurbished by the Schulmerich factory in 2013.