Nurturing Children in the Spirit
Who We Are
The Trinity Presbyterian Church Preschool is a dynamic, loving, Christian learning environment for young children ages four months through five years.
Historic Trinity Church houses classrooms with state-of-the-art equipment. Our exciting curriculum features Abeka Christian School Curriculum for instruction of phonics and rote math skills. Handwriting Without Tears is used to introduce and enhance handwriting skills, small motor development and language skills. Our experienced Christian teachers supplement the curriculum with their own creative additions to academics and outdoor play.
Christian character development is paramount. We pray our children will grow in wisdom, stature and favor with God and man as Jesus did. Children and teachers participate in daily chapel where God’s Word is proclaimed and where we learn to pray and praise Him. Supplemental music is taught weekly by an experienced music teacher.
The children take various class field trips and experience outside speakers who review topics such as dental hygiene and fire safety. Two musicals are presented each year. We offer Ballet and Tap, The Big Green Bus gymnastics for children 18 months and older, Magnificent Mondays Art with Barb Grimes, and Barber Elite Soccer.
- Times: Monday-Friday, 9:30 AM – 1:15 PM
- Early room available Monday-Friday. 8:00-9:30 AM ($5 charge)
- Late room available Monday, Wednesday, Friday only. 1:30-2:30 PM ($5 charge)
- Ages: 4 months through Pre-Kindergarten
- Children in the 3-year-old and Pre-K class must be potty trained.
- Ages: Days Attending
- Each child’s classroom assignment is determined based on their age on September 1st and at the discretion of the staff.
- 3-year-olds must come at least 2 days that include Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are encourage to come for 3 days.
- 4- and 5-year-olds are required to attend Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Additional days may be added.
- Classes are contingent on enrollment.
- Trinity Preschool is a loving, Christian environment. We strive to teach the gospel in all that we do. Regularly scheduled chapel (three-year-olds and up), blessings at lunch, and age-appropriate Bible stories are specific ways in which spirituality is nurtured.
- Each classroom has 2 teachers. They are experienced, trained professionals chosen for their warmth, creativity, and love for Jesus Christ. Each teacher is trained in first aid and CPR.
- 2-year-olds through Pre-K use the Abeka and Handwriting Without Tears curriculum. We also do a variety of art projects and other hands-on activities to enhance learning.
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are curriculum days.
- Tuesday and Thursday are enrichment days.
- Three-year-olds through Pre-K attend music once a week.
- Three-year-olds through Pre-K attend Chapel on Mondays and Fridays.
- We have an indoor and an outdoor playground.
- Pre-K Classes go on a few educational and fun field trips throughout the year.
- We also offer a variety of extracurricular activities before and after school.
- TPC Preschool Policies and Procedures Handbook